UN-EM is a company created to advise Universities and Technological Centers to transfer research results to the market. The staff is specialized in technologies valuation, boosting entrepreneurship and the creation of Spin-Off companies.
UN-EM facilitate the commercial exploitation of scientific results. The company is based on knowledge and methodologies which allows break down geographical barriers, with customers in Spain and Latin America.
Turnover volume (2016)
• Technology watch
1. Technology valorization
• Support in technologies valuation and intangible assets
• Technical, financial and economic feasibility studies
• Business models
• Commercialization of research results
2. Spin.offs: Creation and consolidation
• Market analysis
• Business plans
• The search for a strategic partner
• Interim Manager
• Experiencing in finding suitable public and private funding sources
3. Training programmes for entrepeneurs and intermediate entities and actions aimed at raising awareness, generate ideas and develop innovative business projects.
4. Organization of proffesional events, business meetings, investment forums, etc
Nuria Fernández Flores
Lope Gómez de Marzoa, S/N,
Ed. FEUGA, D.19
15705 Santiago de Compostela - Spain
(+34) 981 524 118