Discovery and development of NCEs for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory/autoimmune diseases
Oncostellae is a biopharmaceutical company built on the proven track record of its founders to create innovative drug discovery programs and develop new chemical entities (NCEs) into clinical candidates and license them to multinational pharmaceutical companies.
• Small molecule drugs (NCEs).
• Outlicence clinical candidates after clinical phase I/IIa
Current Project Pipeline:
• GI-restricted JAK3/TYK2 inhibitors (IBD, OST-122 in reg PC development).
• Systemic JAK3/TYK2 inhibitors (OST-246, Psoriasis) // Selective TYK2 inhibitors (OST-314, autoinmmune).
• Dual AR/GR antagonists (CRPC)//Non-steroidal GR antagonists as a new approach in immune oncology.
Dialog with pharmaceutical companies as potencial licesing partner.
NCEs based on innovative chemical scaffolds, with clear distinguishing features and favorable pharmaceutical properties.
• 2015: Private funding by the Spanish VC company Inveready.
• 2016: 175.000€, ENISA (public loan granted by the Spanish Ministry of Industry).
• 2016: 240.000€, CONECTA-PEME/FEDER (2) (public subvention granted by the Galician regional government and the EU).
• 2014: 100.000€, CONECTA-PEME/FEDER (1) (public subvention granted by the Galician regional government and the EU).
• Priority patent filing in Spain No.P201631558 on “Tyrosine protein kinase inhibitors” by ONCOSTELLAE, S.L. (7.12.2016).
• Priority patent filing in Spain No. P201631558 on “Carboxylic acid derivatives as Tyrosine protein kinase inhibitors” by ONCOSTELLAE, S.L. (7.12.2016).
• Priority patent filing in Spain No. “Nuclear receptor modulators” by ONCOSTELLAE, S.L. (submission).
Dr. Guido Kurz (CEO)
Parque Tecnológico de Galicia
32900 San Cibrao das Viñas - Orense - Spain
(+34) 617 640 327