Global solutions in nanotechnology
NANOIMMUNOTECH is a Spanish nanobiotechnology company with a wide know-how in bioconjugation, and biosensors. Founded in 2009 as a spin-off company from two research centres with cutting-edge expertise in different areas of nanobiotechnology in Vigo (CINBIO) and Zaragoza (INA).
From NANOIMMUNOTECH’S headquarters, in Vigo and Zaragoza, the Company has international presence, selling worldwide their products and services, and also collaborating in international RD projects. At this moment, with the purpose to be a global reference in nanobiosensors, they plan the market launch of HEATSENS, a disruptive nanobiosensor technology that has been granted a patent and exclusively licensed to the Company.
Turnover volume (2016)
• Bioconjugation and Nanoparticles
• NITBIOCONJUGATION and NITPARTICLES
• Bioconjugation kits and bioconjugation custom services
• Biosensing services
• Characterization services
• Nanotoxicity services
• Distributors/Vendedors for our nanoparticles and bioconjugation kits.
• Heatsens technology licensing.
We offer high quality nanoparticles and oriented bioconjugation kits to be applied in R&D, industrial processes and biosensors development. Our added value is our advising service, helping our costumers to find the best ways to successfully achieve their goals in their projects.
• 2015-2016. SME Instrument, Phase 1 (2015) and Phase 2 (2016).
• 2015. One of the 19 companies selected for being “The Most Innovative Spanish Companies” by the Spanish Brand and Patent Office.
• 2010. “Young Entrepreneurship Award” by Bancaja.
• 2009. “The Best Business Initiative in the Field of Biotechnology” by Genoma Spain.
NANOINMUNOTECH has an extensive experience in Projetc participation in both national and European calls. It was awarded a grant for a NEOTEC Project, by the Spanish Tech Industial Development Centre (Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial -CDTI-), a grant given to start-ups with innovatve R&D technologies to collaborate in support of funding new-born business projects.
Aditionally, it has participated in several projects confinanced by the European Regional Development Fund (EDRF), and others managed by the CDTI. These are collaborative projects, in which consortia are composed of at least one end-user company, having a necessity that can be solved by the rest of the consortium, therefore the development of the technology is always market oriented.
Christian Sánchez Espinel (CINO)
Edificio CITEXVI, Fonte das Abelleiras s/n
Campus Universitario de Vigo
36310 Vigo - Spain
(+34) 986 167 990 ext. 3306