Identify emerging technologies and the key-players behind them
We are a startup founded in 2012, in Palo Alto (CA) at the Stanford University accelerator program, with the objective to help companies identify emerging technologies, and technology-enabled markets, and the key-players behind them. Linknovate provides "Competitive Intelligence as a Service". We do this by developing software tools, like our search engine: Linknovate.com and by providing personalized reports (which involve analysts work and human curation beyond machine learning and NLP). We serve clients in multiple industries such as energy (Repsol), automotive (Faurcia, BMW), consumer electronics (Jabil Inc.), healthcare (Acis), biotech (IBA-Group).
Turnover volume (2016)
We are an ICT company, but our business is transversal. Areas where we have done projects for our clients:
• Food & Drinks
• Oil & Gas
• Media and TV
1) Our product: WEB PORTAL, https://www.linknovate.com/ Freemium Model (Subscription)
A 'one-click' data analytics engine, fast, reliable, and aggregating hundreds of thousands of data sources: not only SCIENTIFIC (scientific publications, conferences proceedings, grants) but also INDUSTRIAL (patents and trademarks, news, web monitoring).
2) Our service: PERSONALIZED REPORTS. On demand (per project).
We offer a semi-automatic way to bring 'direct expert responses' for a specific topic and cover a number of databases specific to the client's industry (such as VC deals, social media, clinical trials in health, etc). Think about it as 'primary research' for emerging technologies and market.
Our vision is to automate the tasks in these service to be one day an integrated part in the portal, "Intelligence as a Service" Linknovate.com.
Countries with a strong tradition in R&D such as USA, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain. Countries now betting on innovation: China, Latam.
By using machine learning and advanced data analytics we unlock a systematic analysis of the huge amount of data thats is being generated every day about new products, new technologies, new IP and new markets, and we transform it into insights to show you this trends before they are obvious. Thanks to our proprietary Natural Language Processing (NLP), Name Extraction and Record Linkage algorithms, we are able to generate profiles of the companies you know and the ones which usually fly under-the-radar, for the topics you are interested in.
We take competitor tracking and partner identification to the next level, and save you time dedicated to:
- analysis of state-of-the-art
- mechanical and boring data gathering and data processing so that you can use it in decision-making based on insights and intel we provide you.
• 2013. Selected by StartX for the Stanford University Accelerator Program in Palo Alto
• 2016. Selected by Microsoft for the Microsoft Accelerator Program in Berlin
• 2014. Hola Cloud (ICT Cloud Computing). Awarded by: European Commission
• 2015. Finodex (FiWare Open Data European Accelerator). Awarded by: European Commission
• 2016. Recap (ICT Cloud Computing). Awarded by: European Commission
• 2016. SME Instrument phase 1. Awarded by: European Commission
Manuel Noya Mariño (Co-founder and CEO)
Rua das flores, 33 - 15896 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
(+34) 619 506 238