Quality in our daily work is the guarantee for our customers
INDROPS is an environmental laboratory formed by a team of 9 persons with more than 20 years of experience with high technical skills and own technological facilities. Located at Santiago de Compostela (NW Spain) and at Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands) we offer our specialized services all across the country.
Our main activities are related to quality control of waste water, drinking water or marine water and sediments, but also work on the field of fresh water, soil quality, residues or food quality.
We have a R&D department where we develop new analytical methods and prototype devices for water quality analysis.
Turnover volume (2016)
• Environmental laboratory
• Environmental consultancy
• R&D projects development
• Agrobiological laboratory
• Analitical support for external R&D projects
• Physicochemical analysis
• Heavy metals analysis
• Organic contaminants analysis
• Microbiological analysis
• R&D projects
• Ecotoxicity tests
Partners on water quality control projects on developing countries founded by Word Bank or other international institutions.We are interested on partners to represent the products we develop in our R&D department as well as strategic partners to develop new R&D projects related to water quality control.
With the capacity to adapt to customer needs and optimize results at a low cost to them. We are continuously innovating the internal processes to improve the quality of our services following ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 standards.
With our market knowledge, we can design R&D projects focused on making easy the quality control of the environment, especially in waters.
• 2013: Development of a sensor for detection of metals in marine water.
• Convocatoria 2015 Retos Colaboración (MINECO) Sistema Robotizado para el Análisis Microbiológicos de Calidad de Aguas Automatizados (RAMICA).
• Convocatoria 2015. CONECTAPEME (Xunta de Galicia). Sistema Avanzado basado en nano-Biosensores para gestionar la seguridad de las aguas de baño (SABIUS).
Miguel González Castriomil (Director)
Vía Marconi, 33
15890 Santiago de Compostela - Spain
(+34) 981 568 121