The company was founded in 2001 with the aim to provide custom synthesis, discovery chemistry, process development and analytical services to clients worldwide. Over the last 15 years we have completed more than 1500 projects in the field of drug discovery and more than 50 projects in the field of process development. The company has more than 200 clients, including big and mid size pharmas, agrochemical and biotechnology companies. We are proud to have among our clients some biotechs which are entering Phase I studies with products that we helped to shape and API manufacturers supplying products worldwide using processes we have developed for them. We maintain a reputation of excellence, expertise, commitment and reliability.
Turnover volume (2016)
• Life Sciences
• Custom Synthesis
• Discovery Chemistry
• Process Development
• Analytical Services
• Catalog of Chemical Compounds
• Custom Synthesis of Compound Libraries
• Custom Synthesis of Reference Compounds and Advanced Intermediates
• Drug Discovery (Hit to Lead and Lead Optimization)
• Route Scouting, Scale up and Route Optimization
• Process Development
• Reaction Optimization
• Catalog of Pharmaceutical Standards, Pesticide Impurities and Metabolites
Currently our portfolio of clients includes more than 200 companies worldwide. We are specially focused in the European market, but we work also successfully with several clients in the USA and even in Asia.
Our company has a strong expertise in synthetic organic chemistry, allowing us to face and complete successfully highly challenging projects. Our main assets are a highly trained and skilled staff and state of the art synthetic (microwave, flow chemistry, preparative HPLC, high pressure reactors, etc.) and analytical equipment (HPLC-MS, UPLC, GC-MS, etc.). A transparent, honest communication with our clients is emphasized to ensure a successful long term relationship.
• 2016: GalChimia has more than 200 clients worldwide.
• 2015: Catalogue of products is increasing, overtaking 100 products
• 2014: GalChimia was also acredited with the CIR (Crédit d’Impôt Recherche) by the French Government, highlighting the involvement of the company in R&D projects.
• 2008: GalChimia received the innovation award in the “IV edición de los Premios Transfronterizos a la Excelencia Empresarial”.
• 2003: GalChimia received the “Ideas Mª José Jove” award from the Foundation “A Modern Galicia”.
• 2002: GalChimia was awarded by UNIEMPRENDE for the best technology-based ideas –USC.
• WO 2014/177517 A1 – PREPARATION PROCESS OF AN AGONIST OF THE THROMBOPOIETIN RECEPTOR.
Dr. Jacobo Cruces (Chief Scientific Officer)
15823 O Pino - A Coruña - Spain
(+34) 981 814 506