For a healthier world
CZV and Biofabri form a Spanish business group that specializes in biotechnology products. CZ Veterinaria, is a worldwide leader in the application of advances in biotechnology to vaccine production. CZ veterinaria is dedicated to the development and manufacture of veterinary vaccines and medicinal products to third party companies and governments around the world. Also, CZV has its own products that are distributed through third parties.
Biofabri is a biopharmaceutical company that was created in 2008 to research, develop and manufacture human vaccines. Biofabri focuses its activities in the development and production of vaccines and biological products, and also the pharmaceutical division, being specialised in contract manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Turnover volume (2016)
• Veterinary division: Biotechnology and pharmaceutical units.
• Human division: Human vaccines and biotech unit and contract manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
• Biotechnology products and services, for human and animals.
• Pharmaceutical production and distribution.
Worldwide, we have a strong presence in 65 countries around the world.
10% and R&D, innovative facilities for the biotechnology production. EU GMP certification. World leader in Mycobacterium production.
• World leader in Mycobacterium production (Tuberculins diagnosis for cattle, Paratuberculosis vaccines for ruminants and Tuberculosis vaccines for human).
• European leader in production of Clostridial vaccines for animals.
• Biofabri is developing a novel vaccine against Tuberculosis, now at phase IB of clinical trial.
• 2016: Award of Ejecutivos magazine 2016
• 2016: Award of University of Zaragoza
• 2015: Award of Bioga
Andrés Fernández Alvarez-Santullano (CEO and General Manager )
Beatriz Díaz (Marketing and Corporate Communications)
Polígono La Relva S/N, Torneiros
36400 Porriño - Pontevedra - Spain
(+34) 619 085 074 // (+34) 986 33 04 00