Personal care active ingredients from Nature
Caroi’Line Cosmética S.L. has been created in 2001 by Jean-Louis Dieudé and Fatima Gomes. Caroi’Line Cosmética is specialized in the manufacturing of raw material from natural origin for cosmetic industry. Our main products are Exolive (olive oil squalane derived), Exolive Waxes and also Uvariño which is a Vitis vinifera extract from Galician white wine (Albariño).
Turnover volume (2016)
• Life Sciences
• Production of olive squalane.
• Development and production of a new emollient waxes from olive oil.
• Development and production of environmentally friendly antioxidant and antibacterial Vitis vinifera extracts.
• Development of environmentally friendly vegetal antioxidant extracts.
• Development of biosurfactans.
• Distribution of raw materials for cosmetic industry.
• Exolive Waxes
Currently, we are specially focused in the European, Asian and North America market.
Caroi’Line Cosmética has long expertise in research and development projects in collaboration with different research partners. Moreover, we are constantly overseeing the whole production process. We make sure that our products have validated activity claims and conform to the quality control standards. Caroi'Line Cosmética, are highly committed to protecting the environment. For this reason, we research and develop natural cosmetic ingredients within the framework of a sustainable use of natural resources. Exolive and Exolive Waxes are obtained from residues of manufacturing of olive oil and Uvariño from residues of manufacturing of white wine. Therefore, they can be considered environmentally friendly cosmetic ingredients.
• 2007-2009: Research Project PEME I+D (PGIDIT07MRU009E) by the Xunta of Galicia and co-financed by the European Union.
• 2009-2011: Research Project PEME I+D (PGIDIT09MRU001E) by the Xunta of Galicia and co-financed by the European Union.
• 2013-2015: Research Project CONECTA PEME (IN852A) by the Xunta of Galicia and co-financed by the European Union.
• 2013: REACH Registration Certificate of Exolive.
• 2013: "Polyphenol extract from white-grape residue" (P201231152, ES2443547 B2, WO2014/013122 A1) patent license agreement for cosmetics.
• 2016: GBL ARDÁN seal from Vigo Free Trade Zone Consortium for internationalization best practices.
• 2016: GBL ARDÁN seal from Vigo Free Trade Zone Consortium for management best practices.
• ES 2420517 B1 Formulations with stimulation of skin fibroblast activity containing extracts of Armeria pubigera and/or Saxifraga spathularis.
• ES 2420514 B1 Formulations and extracts of Erica erigena for anti-ageing skin care.
• ES2352494 A1 Extracts of Armeria pubigera, method for obtaining same and cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food used thereof as an antioxidant/antirradical/UV filter.
• ES2352403 A1 Extracts of Saxifraga spathularis, method for obtaining same and cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food used thereof as an antioxidant/antirradical/UV filter
Fatima Gomes (Director)
36860 Ponteareas (Pontevedra) - Spain
(+34) 986 64 40 92